Monday, March 9, 2015

WMMHTW 3.9.15

Because of my work schedule, I frequently have the opportunity to watch the sun rise. A fairly new phenomenon for me. I've always been a night person and therefore more of a sunset kind of person, preferring to still be asleep when the sun rises. Well the weather recently has been really nice and clear. Because of this, there have been some really pretty sunrise skies. There is a song I really like that references "pink ribbon skies". I really like that phrase. It's so pretty and ...decorative. Anyway between the early morning drives I've had occasion to take recently and my early morning work hours, enjoying the pink ribbon skies is what's making me happy this week. 


1 comment:

Val said...

And you live in the perfect spot to enjoy those "pink ribbon skies!" I'm glad you get to see them.

Blog Archive