Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WMMH 3.23.15

Last weekend I got to spend a couple of days relaxing and catching up with some of my favorite girlfriends and that is still making me very happy this week.
Sleeping Lady Mountain. Do you see the sleeping lady in the ridge top?

I woke up early Saturday morning and watched the sun rise and the clouds roll away on Icicle Creek. We really lucked out with the weather. On Friday and Saturday it was really nice out - sun was shining and the nights were clear enough to enjoy all of the stars. Sunday morning was a little rainy for the drives home but not bad for late in March.

The food at the resort is so great! It's fresh and delicious and the buffet style allowed us to enjoy a little bit of everything. Or a lot of some things. :) I've known two of these dear friends since I was 11 and was lucky enough to meet the other as a college freshman. So grateful to call them all friends and happy that we all live close enough to see each other at least once a year. Girls weekends always make me happy!

1 comment:

Kerry and Dave said...

How fun! What a delightful weekend!

Blog Archive