Monday, May 4, 2015

WMMH 5.4.15

What happened to April? I totally dropped the ball on this. A post-free blog not withstanding, there is a lot making me happy. The past several weeks, I've found myself logging many hours driving from one end of the state to the other. I'm grateful to have so many loved ones within a reasonable driving distance. It comes in so handy when trying to watch sporting events and in meeting new family members and just spending time together. This is such a lovely time of year for a road trip. In just a couple of hours, I enjoy driving through lush mountains, the lovely desert (no irony here, the desert really is lovely) blooming fields of hops, apples, cherries and vineyards. It also feels so quaint to drive by sports fields filled with kids playing soccer or baseball and even catching some action, driving by the stock car trace track. 
So I guess this month what's making me happy is friends and family, a functioning and comfy vehicle, and spring. :) 

1 comment:

In the Hartland said...

Thanks for making the detour over to P-town! It was just lovely to get caught up with the world's best Mindies!

Blog Archive