Monday, February 2, 2015

WMMH 02.02.15

What's making me happy this week? I am ecstatic that we have come to the end of another football season. Couldn't care less about who won (although if I'm being totally honest I may have indulged in a celebratory fist pump when I read that Seattle lost). I am so relieved the trash talk can end. People can put away their ridiculous flags and colored lights, we can all go back to wearing regular clothes and skip the weekly jersey/tutus/face painting business. And possibly most of all church lessons won't be interrupted by score updates.
Deep sigh...

5 comments:

In the Hartland said...

You READ that the Seahawks lost?!? Does this mean that you didn't even watch the game???? Min, what is going on here? Have you no sense of loyalty to your motherland that raised you??? Oh dear. I am going to ignore everything you said and chalk it up to a bad hair day or something! ;-) GO HAWKS!

Val said...

I don't completely agree with Hartland BUT some things you should keep to yourself! If our house gets egged we'll know who to blame!!

mindsers said...

Whatever. I stand by my comments. It's all ridiculous and it is indeed making ME happy that it's all over.

FD said...

It makes me happy that it makes you happy:0)

Kerry and Dave said...

I love your WMMH weekly segments! Love it! And yes, I love that you are rebelling against all the football insanity. I never in a MILLION years could have ever seen Lisa caring a rat's arse about football, so I am still in shock that she has become a rabid follower.

Blog Archive