Friday, January 16, 2015

What's Making Me Happy This Week

One of the weekly podcasts I listen to has a segment at the end of each show call "What's Making Us Happy This Week". The podcast contributors then take turns sharing something...anything making them happy. I like the idea of taking a few minutes each week to focus on something positive or focus on something that has a positive affect. We'll see how long I'm able to keep this up. But here's my first.
What's making me happy this week - I stumbled across a song this week that I'd never heard before and I'm a bit obsessed with it now. Willie Nelson covering The Scientist by Coldplay. Love, love, love it. The album is about three years old. I have no idea how I've missed it all this time but I'm so happy that it's now in my life now.
Also I just started listening to Serial. I just started it a few days ago and I'm already four episode in. I know I'm showing up to this party late and I'm doing my best to avoid all of the spoilers in pop culture because I absolutely want to enjoy the story as it unfolds. Love a true crime story made even more dramatic!

2 comments:

Val said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I hope you keep it up for a long time!!

Kerry and Dave said...

I just started listening to that too! And I'm also on Episode 4! Because the whole thing "went down" in Baltimore, it seems even more interesting because I feel like I can "picture" the places they describe. Anyway, we're on the same page ;)

Blog Archive